The Ultimate Best Friend Quiz

Do you know who your best friend really is? Desire to test it out?

Button for the Best Friend quiz on AhaSlides

When I was in middle school, the 'how well do you lot know me?' or 'best friend quiz' was all the rage. People could examination their friends to meet who really knew them the best. Granted, this was at a time when 'knowing' your friend was just memorising their favourite color, birthday, and favourite member of 1 Direction. Merely hey, this MATTERED.

Back in the day, nosotros made those quizzes with pen and paper. Nowadays, nosotros've got some crawly technology to make information technology and then much easier!

  • Download it for Complimentary!
  • Best Friend Quiz Questions
  • three More Ideas for your Quiz
  • Want More than Quizzes Like This?

Download the Best Friend Quiz for Free!

Yous can discover an instantly downloadable, free best friend quiz right here! Click the banner beneath for iv rounds and 40 questions, all almost you, that you can put to your friends. Simply change the answers to fit you, and so test your friends alive to run across who takes domicile the bestie prize!

Button for the Best Friend quiz on AhaSlides

Hither'southward how to do it:

  1. Click the imprint higher up to see the full all-time friend quiz on AhaSlides' demo mode.
  2. Change the questions and answers to fit yourself.
  3. Share the join lawmaking with your friends and quiz them alive against each other!

This quiz template is written in English, just AhaSlides supports many other languages such as Turkish, Russian, Castilian and heaps more! The questions will withal be in English, but your participants will receive their instructions for the quiz in your called language.

All-time Friend Quiz Questions

If y'all want to go erstwhile schoolhouse, we've got all of the questions from the quiz template above correct here:

Round #1: All-time Friend Facts

  1. When is my birthday? 🎂
  2. How many brothers and sisters do I have? 👫
  3. What's my special talent? ✨
  4. What's my star sign? ♓
  5. What'due south the main thing I do in my free time? 🏃‍♀️
  6. What's the primary matter I don't like about myself? 😔
  7. Which football squad have I supported since I was young? ⚽
  8. Who's my celebrity trounce? ❤️
  9. What'south my greatest fear? 😨
  10. Who is my worst enemy? 😡

Round #2 – Best Friend Favourites

  1. What's my favourite place in the world? 🌎
  2. What's my favourite pic? 🎥
  3. What's my Netflix serial? 📺
  4. What'south my favourite nutrient? 🍲
  5. What's my favourite genre of music? 🎼
  6. What's my favourite twenty-four hours of the calendar week? 📅
  7. What's my favourite animal? 🐯
  8. What's my favourite thing to have on toast? 🍞
  9. What's my favourite item of wear? 👟
  10. What's my favourite possession? 📱
Jimmy Fallon having his own fun quiz
Jimmy Fallon goes old school with his all-time friend quiz. He could have saved paper with AhaSlides!

Round #3 – Best Friend Images

(These questions piece of work all-time with images)

  1. Which of these am I allergic to? 🤧
  2. Which of these is my start ever Facebook picture? 🖼️
  3. Which of these images looks like me in the morning? 🥱
  4. What kind of pet have I always wanted? 🐈
  5. Which of these do I want most in the future? 🔮
  6. What's my favourite dog breed? 🐶
  7. What's my worst addiction? 👃
  8. Which of these is my favourite group picture? 👪
  9. Which is a still from my favourite picture show? 🎞️
  10. What is my dream job? 🤩

Round #iv – Either / Or

  1. Tea or Java? ☕
  2. Chocolate or Ice Cream? 🍦
  3. Twenty-four hour period or Nighttime? 🌙
  4. Going out or Staying in? 💃
  5. Summer or Winter? ❄️
  6. Savoury or Sweet? 🍩
  7. Pizza or Burgers? 🍕
  8. Movies or Music? 🎵
  9. Mountains or Beach? ⛰️
  10. Early on Bird or Night Owl? 🦉

Become all of these questions in seconds! Click the imprint below to download the all-time friend quiz, change it and play information technology with your friends for gratis! 👇

3 More Ideas for your All-time Friend Quiz

If yous've downloaded the free template higher up, you've also got access to the rest of AhaSlides' sweet features. Hither are a few extra slide types that can really ramp upward your best friend quiz!

#1 – One Word Description

Ever wanted to know how your friends would draw you in one word? A give-and-take deject can do that!

Just ask your friends the question then permit them submit their one-word answers. When they're done, the most popular answer will appear largest at the centre, with all the others getting smaller in size the less that they are submitted.

A word cloud slide to elicit one-word descriptions - part of the ultimate best friend quiz.
Seems like my colleagues think I'm funny, kind and sweet (and also stupid 😲)

#2 – Rate Me!

We get it, you're a complicated person, your friends can't be expected to sum you up in 1 word, surely?

Well, with a scale slide, they don't have to! Scale slides permit your friends rate yous on different things betwixt 1 and 10.

Get your friends to rate your skills with a scales slide question in a best friend quiz.
Got to improve my Fortnite skills 🤔

#3 – Our Memories

Give your friends a chance to pour their hearts out over your memories together.

An open-ended slide lets your friends blazon whatever they want as an answer to your question. Also, they can write their name and choose an avatar, then you know exactly who's writing what.

Use open ended slides to let your participants write freely in the best friend quiz.

You can use a bunch of open-ended slides for different questions in your best friend quiz. Hither's a few more than ideas:

  1. If our friendship had a theme song, what would it be?
  2. Who would play us in a movie and why?
  3. Where would you like our side by side trip to exist?
  4. What'southward your very first memory of us?
  5. How long practice you lot think our friendship will last?

Are you super popular? Get a larger audience size with an AhaSlides Pro programme, now fifteen% off with the code AHAFRIENDS2021! Simply type in the lawmaking at the checkout!

Want More Quizzes like the Best Friend Quiz?

All-time friends who quiz together, stick together. We've got a bunch of quizzes for you lot and your pals to get involved with together, all free for up to 7 players and playable from anywhere with an internet connection!

  • General Knowledge quiz – 170 questions
  • Harry Potter quiz – 40 questions
  • Marvel Universe quiz – 50 questions
  • Christmas quiz library – 5 premade quizzes with over 100 unique questions

Tin't notice what yous're looking for? Just check out our full quiz template library and download any quiz or presentation for free!

Feature image courtesy of BBC